Morning my friend,
The main idea of a well-balanced day is to eat veggies for every meal; but lunch and dinner will be different.
- VEGGIES (normal portion)
- meat (100 – 150g, I let you do the conversion )
- 1 fruit
- 1 yoghurt, low fat without fruits (you just ate one before!)
- a slice of bread if needed
- VEGGIES / carbs (half plate of each) Rice, pasta, beans…
- 1 egg or 80g of fish or a slice of ham
- 1 yoghurt, low fat
For instance, today:
- oat meal w/ low fat milk or bread w/ butter
- Beef (w/ hormons, you’ll need some for the contest! =D) and green beans and olive oil
- slices of pineapple
- yoghurt with goat milk
- steam fish
- rice and zucchini , garlic and olive oil
- vanilla yoghurt
Hope it’ll help you a few days, see you soon!
Cette oeuvre, sauf mention contraire expresse, est publié sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported Licence.